The Ritz-Carlton Naples
280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd,
Naples, FL 34108 (239) 598-3300
Enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets and three miles of pristine beach. As a guest of the hotel, you may choose from seven innovative dining experiences, indulge in their luxurious world-class spa, or relax and enjoy the pools and beach.The Ritz Carlton, Naples the five-star luxury, Florida beach front resort.
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples continues to receive outstanding accolades & awards:
Forbes Travel Guide (Formerly Exxon Mobil)
Five-Star Award 1989-2011, 2013-2017
Four-Star Award, The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Naples, 2012-2017
Four-Star Award, The Grill, 2015 - 2017
American Automobile Association (AAA)
Five-Diamond Award 1987 – 2017
U.S. News & World Report
Voted as a “Best Hotel in the U.S.” (#1 in Naples), 2017
Voted as a “Best Hotel in the U.S.” (#1 in Naples), 2016
Certificate of Excellence Winner, 2010 -2017
Located in Naples, Florida, Tiburón Golf Club features two 18-hole, Greg Norman-designed golf courses, the Gold and the Black. Tiburón is home to the LPGA Tour's CME Group Tour Championship and the PGA TOUR's QBE Shootout and is consistently rated among the top 20 golf facilities in Florida by Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine.
Tiburón's Gold Course opened in 1998 and the Black Course opened in 2001. Both courses play to a par of 72 and feature five sets of tees. The Gold Course can play as long as 7,382 yards, while the Black Course can play up to 6,949 yards from the championship tees. The 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples sits adjacent to the two award-winning courses, while the 450-room Ritz-Carlton beach hotel is just a few miles away. The semi-private club has been designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary by Audubon International.
Tiburón's 27,000-square foot Mediterranean-style clubhouse features three dining rooms, private member locker rooms and lounge areas, as well as an award-winning golf shop.
Complimentary shuttle service provided between the two resorts for all hotel guests
• Shuttle departs Beach Resort on the top of the hour
• Shuttle departs Golf Resort on the bottom of the hour
• Seating is limited and not guaranteed
Hours of the Shuttle:
Sunday – Thursday:
Beach Resort: first shuttle at 7:00 AM, and last pick up at 10:00 PM
Golf Resort: first shuttle at 7:30 AM, and last pick up at 9:30 PM
Friday – Saturday:
Beach Resort: first shuttle at 7:00 AM, and last pick up at 11:00 PM
Golf Resort: first shuttle at 7:30 AM, and last pick up at 10:30 PM
Executive Alliance has negotiated a special discount for attendees of the 2017 National Security Leaders Symposium to be held at The Ritz-Carlton, Beach Resort Naples, FL on Sunday, October 22 – Tuesday, October 24th.
For a Coastal View Room with a balcony, the room rate is $315 (regular rates $636 and up). Complimentary wireless internet is provided in your guest room. The discount rate also applies 3 days before and after the Symposium based on hotel availability. An additional 10% tax applies per night. The hotel does not charge a resort fee.The discount rates will expire Monday, Oct 9th, 5pm Eastern.
To make your reservations:
1) Call 1-877-590-8187 and reference the “Executive Alliance Group Rate.”
2) Reserve Online at Executive Alliance –Security Leaders National Summit
1) If you plan to arrive during the 3 days before the Symposium or stay longer and find any nights not available for the discount, the Hotel will be happy to waitlist you and contact you when space is available. If you have any problems reserving your hotel, please send your requirements to email@example.com we will contact the hotel on your behalf.
2) Upgraded room types – if you are interested in an upgrade to a Gulf View King, Double, or Gulf Front King or Double, please contact the hotel directly at 239-598-3300 and ask for Reservations and the “Executive Alliance Group” rates for those. If you have any problems, please send your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check with the hotel on your behalf.
Guidelines and Cancellation Policies:
1) All reservations must be guaranteed with a one night deposit. The hotel will charge one night deposit to your credit card when the reservation is made. The Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one that deposit.
2) Reservations may be cancelled up to two weeks (14 calendar days) in advance of guest check in date with no penalty.
3) Hotel will retain a one night non-refundable deposit (room and tax) if the reservation is cancelled between 8-13 days in advance of the guest check-in date. (Substitutions from your company permitted)
4) 7 days in advance of guest check in date, ALL guests will be charged the full amount of their reservation (all reservation nights room and tax) and the full amount is non-refundable. This is due to the deep discount rate offered. (Substitutions from your company are permitted)
Fine dining restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offer a feast for the senses with a front row seat to spectacular evening sunsets, and menus inspired by the freshest Florida fare. Savor the selection of just-caught seafood at the outdoor Gumbo Limbo — a favorite for Naples, FL beachlovers — family-friendly Italian cuisine at Terrazza or a gourmet experience at The Grill, an elegant steakhouse. For those guests seeking lighter fare and a tapas-inspired experience, guests can indulge at Bites, which is located in the Lobby. For creative cocktails and sushi, DUSK is the go-to spot in Naples.
Escape to The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, and indulge one of the most soothingly elegant spas in Southwest Florida that beckons guests to enjoy rejuvenating and healing steam rooms, saunas and aqua lounges, along with an outdoor mineral pool for a complete holistic experience.
Tennis and Fitness Center:
Peter Burwash International (PBI) at The Ritz-Carlton Naples offers the opportunity and convenience of a world class tennis program at both Ritz-Carlton beach and golf resort locations. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples features four lighted Har-Tru courts, a full-service pro shop, drills, clinics and personal instruction from USPTA certified tennis professionals. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. If you'd like to schedule court time or a lesson before or after pro shop hours of operation, we'd be happy to assist your request. All guests must register with the pro shop. All cancellations must be called in to the pro shop 24 hours prior to the reservation. No shows will be billed for all charges.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day with guest room key, and serviced by an attendant from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., daily.
During the Symposium – Dress code is business casual (jackets not required)
For the Cruise and evening receptions – resort casual (dress shorts, sandals, sun dresses).
Closest airport to The Ritz-Carlton, Naples: Regional Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) Naples Airport. Approximately 25 minutes from the resort.
Other airports in the area:
Miami International Airport (MIA) Approximately 2 hours
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) Approximately 2 hours
For more information on the Resort location visit: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples.
Valet parking at the hotel is available at a special day rate of $18.00 for overnight guests.
If you are not renting a car, here is some information provided by the Hotel on other transportation options. There are numerous Transportation companies and options between the Naples, FL (RSW Airport) and the hotel.
Naples Transportation & Tours (NT&T) (www.nttep.com) is the recommended provider by Ritz Carlton Naples for transportation services: (239) 262-3006. They provide shuttle service, on demand and reserved town cars, mini and motor coach services, and other unique transportation offerings.
For more information on the Ground Transportation Services visit: Naples Transportation and Tours.
Discounted rates are as follows for RSW (Southwest Florida Int’l Airport): 40 min, 28 miles
Sedan, $85 one-way
SUV, $105 one-way
Van, $145 one-way
*Plus a 24% Service Charge that includes the chauffeur’s gratuity